Sunday, May 9, 2010

Picture Post

Here are just a few random picture tidbits to keep your mind occupied. The lazy man's blog update.
Add Image These are some of the girls from my tekla. We had asobe made. I'm sure I've told you before matching outfits are all the rage. We've been wearing it like crazy around town, but sadly no one has the photography skills to include me in a decent picture. Use your imagination.

This is a big ol' pot of benachin at the Konteh Kunda naming ceremony, where both my toma and my mom's toma, plus two more kids who have no special toma-relationship with me, got to celebrate themselves.



Matching outfits again! These are Western Region PCVs at the All Volunteer conference. If you're not matching, you're not in the in crowd.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog in no way reflect the attitudes of the United States Peace Corps.